Hello everyone! Most of you don’t know me, and that’s okay. But I need your help!
On August 23rd of this year, my mother, who was only 42, passed away. We don’t come from a well off family, and basically have no money, so the city paid for the funeral. However, once we tried to find out info on a headstone to mark our mama’s final resting place, we found out we aren’t allowed one, because we never paid for the plot.
The plot alone is 2500 dollars, and we don’t have that kind of money. This is the first time I’ve ever felt so helpless and I am reaching out to everyone on the internet. PLEASE, any help will do. Even the smallest donation will mean the absolute world to me and my family. Honest, my mama deserved SO much better than nothing in the end, which is all she has right now, and that kills me inside.
We plan to use 2500 to buy the plot in the cemetery, and then the other 4500 to buy a decent headstone for our mother.
I can’t offer much in return if you donate, but I will try my absolute hardest to send a thank you to each person who does donate.
Honest, any help would mean the world. So please… help us? The link to donate is below!!!
Thank you so much to each of you !!!
I’ll be holding an Art Giveaway!
- Reblog this post once: only one reblog will count
- Likes will not count
- Must have Animal Crossing New Leaf and your own Mayor for me to draw
- There will be ONE winner
- The winner will be chosen by random .org
- Giveaway ends September 17th, 2014
- Good luck!
Thank you all so much!!
sorry about the lack of my own activity, college is really kicking my ass this semester. don’t expect much consistent activity from me until around Christmas.
i’ll try to get better with my time management and make at least a few hours a week dedicated to this blog (preferably when everybody who bothers me is asleep)
It’s time to EDUCATE YO’SELF.
pumpkinonline is a farming and dating RPG game (inspired by Harvest Moon and Animal Crossing, if you’re into that) currently in the works. It’s gonna be the BEST DAMN MMORPG ON THE INTERWEBS, and I’ll tell you why:
- it will feature NPCs of multiple skin tones, physical ability levels, and body types.
- Character creation will feature MANY more skin tones than most RPGs allow (the creators are even designing a character with vitiligo).
- You won’t have to choose your character’s gender until AFTER YOU’VE CREATED YOUR AVATAR, so trans* and nonbinary characters will be not only encouraged, but freaking possible. Your character can have any body you want—from rail-thin to “chubby”, big breasted or flat-chested, muscular or wiry—and THEN you get to choose how they identify.
- Your character can date or marry any NPC or player character in the game world, regardless of body or gender. Multiple player characters can date the same NPC and each play as if they are the only character dating that NPC.
- Into polyamory? Cool! You can date multiple NPCs in the game without drama, and will also be able to negotiate polyamorous relationships with other players in the game who are into it too!
- Asexual/aromantic? Also cool! Dating isn’t required in the game, and physical affection is mostly just implied rather than explicitly shown. You can farm to your heart’s content and make best friends with NPCs and other characters if that’s all you want to do.
- The head of the design team for the game is an African-American woman. Supporting diversity in gaming companies FTW.
- Speaking of the design team, they have been super helpful and responsive to people who want representation in the game. If you look at what’s being designed and you feel left out for some reason, contact them and they’ll try to fix it!
The reason I’m putting so much effort into this post is because Pumpkin Online, this massively inclusive and positive (and fun looking!) game is still in the fundraising process. They have 20 days (as of today) to raise $22,000 for the project. They have staggered levels of rewards on Kickstarter; a minimum $20 donation will get you beta access to the game. If you want this game to become a real thing, go donate here or at least signal boost the pumpkin guts out of this. Please. For me.
only good thing about school starting up is getting frequent StreetPasses again.
tagged by tulilipscrossing!! thanks hot stuff. rest is under the cut